Looking for a job that makes a difference? At Citizens Advice Leeds our team helps over 30,000 people a year with advice and support that makes a positive impact on people’s lives.
Everyone contributes to this, not just advisers, but also administrators, trainers and back office staff, all have a role to play in helping us to achieve our goals.
We want our staff to feel appreciated and well rewarded for the valuable work they do, so we offer excellent terms and conditions to our employees including:
- A flexible 35 hour working week
- Annual leave starting at 25 days p.a. plus 12 bank holidays
- Policies that support a healthy work-life balance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Modern offices in a city centre location
Promoting equality, valuing diversity and working inclusively are integral to our ethos as an employer and service provider. We are a Disability Confident Employer and a signatory to the Mindful Employer Charter.
Current job opportunities at Citizens Advice Leeds