We have dedicated Energy advisers working as part of a project with Newcastle Citizens Advice and Northern Powergrid to help clients in West Yorkshire and the North East.
We can help you to:
- Understand your bill or tariff;
- Maximise your income through benefits and debt advice;
- Reduce your fuel debts through negotiating with creditors and securing charitable or other assistance;
- Access increased support through the Priority Services Register, Warm Homes Discount, tariff checks, charity applications, etc;
- Resolve disputes with Energy Suppliers;
- Make a complaint to Energy Suppliers and the Energy Ombudsman; and
- Reduce future fuel costs by accessing support from Green Doctor and other appropriate services.
Call our dedicated Energy Affordability line on 0800 448 0721
Send us your query using our online form
Use our Energy Affordability webchat service. (A chat icon will appear on the bottom right hand corner of the screen when there is an adviser available to take a chat. Please click on this icon to begin)
You can also access our online self-help guides
Our telephone services are open Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
Please have as much information available as you can when you get in touch – for example recent energy bills or letters from your energy providers.